day 19, to someone on your mind

~ ~
Day 19. Someone that pesters your mind.

My family is on my mind extra lately. This post is for them.


Feb. 4 is World Cancer Day.

I received this forward from my family, who’s really struggling with this right now. They asked that I continue to forward it, but I thought it would have more success if I put it on my blogs. They ask that we each take a moment to say this prayer with as much sincerity & compassion as we humans can muster–which is a hell of a lot when we let ourselves.

Dear God,
I pray for a cure for cancer. Amen.

"A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle." Pray for all of us, to whoever your God happens to be. We’re all in this together.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 - francofile
IniMinimalisKah is proudly powered by Blogger