day 2, to my crush

~ ~

Day 2. Your Crush

Ben,

I want to thank you for visiting me in college–not once, but twice in a row. Every. Weeknight.  That kind of dedication says a lot about a person. I appreciate that kind of work ethic and dedication.

I'll be visiting New York next year. My best friend lives there. She thinks I'm visiting her. I'm coming for you. I will stand on the side of the road, flagging cabs all day. I will take a cab to your cab.

Your casual use of the f-word in stand-up tells me we would get along perfectly. Your facial expressions penetrate my soul. Your web site is ridiculously endearing, and I think it was made by your brother (Bill Bailey?)–even better. You're married–EVEN BETTER. It makes things less awkward, as we could just switch spouses. Permanently.

This could be good.

I would be faithful. Unless we ran into your fellow Discovery Channel host, Mike. Things could get ugly.

Is Discovery Channel hiring?

See you soon,
Megan

P.S. Please, readers, remember this is a joke. I'd never give up my husband. Don't start offering me your Bailey look-alikes, thinking we could trade. That won't mostly likely will not work.

Enjoy what you're reading? I'd love to know that we're on track. Click Follow on the right side of the screen to stick with us.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 - francofile
IniMinimalisKah is proudly powered by Blogger